Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising eight established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. The Watson-Marlow Pumps Group encompasses:
- Watson-Marlow pumps: peristaltic tube pumps including the new Qdos pumps in the environmental and mining sectors.
- Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing including Pumpsil platinum-cured silicone, plays a key role in biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Flexicon Liquid Filling: aseptic filling and capping systems ease customer validation in demanding contamination-free pharmaceutical and clinical diagnostic applications.
- Bredel Hose Pumps: heavy-duty hose pumps which are self-priming, dry running, and with no internal valves. Hose pumps improve processes by eliminating troublesome and costly ancillary items like anti-siphon valves, back-pressure valves, degassing valves or run-dry protection, in high viscosity sludge handling and abrasive fluid duties.
- MasoSine Process Pumps: sinusoidal pumps designed specifically for the food industry.
- Alitea: pumpheads and panel-mount drives for OEM customers, equipment and machinery manufacturers who need to bring products to market faster and with less engineering cost.
- BioPure: single-use tubing connector systems for biopharmaceutical customers.
- Asepco: specialises in the design and manufacture of high purity aseptic valves and magnetic mixers for the biopharmaceutical industry.